If you are looking for Fourth Year CSE (be cs) Syllabus for SPPU 2019 Pattern [Batch 2022-2023] you are at the right place. Here we will provide you all the course information about the fourth year Computer Engineering Syllabus.
Semister 7: Subjects
- 310241: Database Management Systems
- 310242: Theory of Computation
- 310243: Systems Programming and Operating System
- 310244: Computer Networks and Security
- 310245A: Elective I- Internet of Things and Embedded Systems
- 310245B: Elective I- Human Computer Interface
- 310245C: Elective I- Distributed Systems
- 310245D: Elective I- Software Project Management
- 310246: Database Management Systems Laboratory
- 310247: Computer Networks and Security Laboratory
- 310248: Laboratory Practice I
- 310249: Seminar and Technical Communication
- 310250: Audit Course
Semister 8: Subjects
- 310251: Data Science and Big Data Analytics
- 310252: Web Technology
- 310253: Artificial Intelligence
- 310254A: Elective II- Information Security
- 310254B: Elective II- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- 310254C: Elective II- Cloud Computing
- 310254D: Elective II- Software Modeling and Architectures
- 310255: Internship
- 310256: Data Science and Big Data Analytics Laboratory
- 310257: Web Technology Laboratory
- 310258: Laboratory Practice II
- 310259: Audit Course 6
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO1: Professional Skills-The ability to understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics, and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying complexities.
- PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills- The ability to apply standard practices and strategies in software project development using open-ended programming environments to deliver a quality product for business success.
- PSO3: Successful Career and Entrepreneurship- The ability to employ modern computer languages, environments and platforms in creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur and to have a zest for higher studies.